What better way to kick off 2018’s holiday gift guides than with beauty products? Beauty products are such fun gifts to receive because the packaging is usually adorable, they always come out with exclusive, limited edition products around the holidays, and it’s something that the beauty buff in your life might not always get to splurge on. If your best friend, girlfriend, sister always has the latest and greatest make-up products, is a Sephora Rouge member, and watches YouTube make-up tutorials everyday then this is the gift guide for her.
- Too Faced Under the Christmas Tree Set // A truly complete beauty collection in festive Christmas tree packaging. This kit comes with eyeshadows, face products, and their cult-fave mascara all at a decent price point. You truly can’t go wrong.
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Workout Kit // Facial rollers are all the rage right now and this one helps to drain toxins and reduce puffiness from the face to achieve glowy skin all winter long. A great item to throw in a stocking.
- Becca x Chrissy Teigen Lip Icing Glow Gloss Kit // This lip gloss kit has all of the shades you would want to wear in the holiday season and beyond.
- Conair InfiniPro 3Q Electronic Brushless Motor Hair Dryer // The hairdryer that was used backstage at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show to achieve those luscious, shiny locks. Enough said.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask // Like a drink of water for your skin. I put this on at night when my skin needs extra hydration in the dry, cold winter months. This would also make a great stocking stuffer.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Palette // What girl doesn’t love to glow? This gorgeous highlighter trio will give that beautiful glow-from-within-look on even the driest of days.
- BeautyBlender // A staple in every Beauty Babe’s make-up collection. Throw in the stocking or attach one to the bow of a bigger make-up gift and yor friend will love you forever.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray and Lip Balm Ornament Duo // My favorite facial spray of all time in a cute little ornament package? Sign me up.
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette // This palette is so gorgeous and a great palette to achieve those gorgeous holiday cherry looks on the eyes. And if you’re anything like me and own all of the Naked palettes this makes a great addition to the collection.
- Benefit Cosmetics Bomb Ass Brows! by Desi Perkins Set // Any girl obsessed with beauty products is most likely familiar with beauty YouTuber, Desi Perkins. Her recent collaboration with Benefit is this amazing brow set. Give to the friend who’s eyebrows are always on fleek.
- Ouai Swing Both OUAIS Kit // Ouai haircare products are amazing and the hair oil and texturizing spray are their two most holy grail products. This limited edition set is a steal with double the amount of the hair oil.
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Travel Duo // Flowerbomb has been my signature scent for five years now and it’s single-handedly the beauty product I receive the most compliments on. It can be pretty pricey but this travel duo may just make the perfect gift for your jet-setter friend.
- Sephora Collection Brush Set // Make-up brush sets are always a great gift for your beauty-obsessed sis or BFF. This pretty kit has all of the essentials.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick // This formula is so hydrating and comes in beautiful shades. This lipstick nourishes while shining all day.
- Zoya Nail Polish // This chic mauve color should be in every girl’s beauty drawer. The perfect tone all year long.
- Foreo Luna Play Plus // What to give the beauty guru that has everything else? This sonic facial cleanser. Help her take the day off with small but mighty battery-operated cleansing brush.
- Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Friendcation Eyeshadow Palette // Another Desi Perkins product but this is such a great eyeshadow palette. The packaging is gorgeous with the glitter detail and the palette is called “Friendcation” so it’s perfect to gift to your BFF.
Who on your list is a Beauty Babe? What’s your favorite holiday beauty product this season?